Choosing Our Answering Service for Lawyers
Voice Link provides answering service solutions to the legal industry. We can help your law practice be more productive and never again will you have to find someone in your office to cover the phones when your receptionist calls out sick or your office is closed. Whether you are a solo attorney, part of a small law firm or part of a large legal team, Voice Link has options that can fit the needs you have.
Voice Link can customize a plan that works for your office protocol. We become you when your office staff is not available.
Whether a call is about:
- auto accidents
- slips and falls
- medical malpractice
- pharmaceutical injury
- nursing home abuse
- workers’ compensation claim
At Voice Link our legal intake specialists have the training, experience, and tools required to handle your calls
What makes us different from other Legal Answering Services?
- We are available 24 hours a day -7 days a week
- We can provide overflow support during your normal business hours
Example: When all your lines are busy or your receptionist does not answer after the third ring the call will transfer to one of our legal specialists. Your clients will never get a busy signal or an answering machine
- Our specialists will answer your calls and dispatch the message according to your protocol. Text, Email or a live message
- We allow you to develop your own script that helps our specialists get the correct information from each caller
- We can send your messages via SMS text, Secure messaging with our new app for smartphones, email and fax
Benefits of having Voice Link Legal Answering Service answer your phones
- Take your calls while your staff is in a meeting
- Web portal accessibility so you can send secure messages to your staff using our Secure app for smart phones
- Customized scripting so our agents captures all the information you need from each caller
Whether you are a small, medium or large legal firm and seeking an answering service let Voice Link help you provide that personal touch.