Why Every Business Needs To Hire A Virtual Receptionist
There are so many benefits of hiring a virtual receptionist to manage your office phones or call center. Here are five benefits of hiring a virtual receptionist we think you’ll love.
- Hiring a virtual receptionist is a cost-effective way to manage your phones.
When you hire a virtual receptionist, it saves your company from having to hire an extra staff member, like an office receptionist, customer service representative, or administrative assistant.
According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook, the median annual wage for office and administrative support is $34,740. That’s a savings of $2,895 a month. And, don’t forget about the cost of benefits and office equipment for that person. Hiring a virtual receptionist can save your business thousands of dollars a year.
- A virtual receptionist service can also handle other administrative tasks.
In addition to covering your office’s phones, Voice Link’s virtual receptionists can help your company out with many tasks. Some of the many tasks our staff can handle include:
- Appointment management, including scheduling and call/email reminders
- Filling order requests
- Providing information to potential clients
- Handling complaints
- Completing intakes
- Filtering emergency/non-emergency calls
- Dispatching services
- Email answering
- Fax answering
- Live chat
- Customer service
Voice Link’s virtual receptionist services are also both PCI-DSS and HIPAA compliant.
- You can hire a virtual receptionist company to cover a specific phone line.
A virtual receptionist service can cover phone lines dedicated to things you don’t want to tie up your main line with, like:
- Loyalty programs
- Help desk/tech support
- Whistleblower hotlines
- Emergency/disaster response
- Emergency call center services
- A virtual receptionist service can handle your calls 24/7/365.
When you hire a virtual receptionist, your business will never miss a call ever again. Voice Link’s virtual receptionists can handle your calls anytime, including holidays and after hours.
- Virtual receptionist services are extremely affordable.
Virtual receptionist services are often quite affordable, especially when you compare them to hiring extra staff. Voice Link has many service plans to fit your business’s needs. Our plans start at just $29 a month.
Find Your Plan
Voice Link of Columbus, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in complete telecommunication solutions, including virtual receptionist services. Find your plan, check out our pricing options, or give us a call at (706) 391-4623 for a free consultation.