Here’s What Really Matters When Hiring A Funeral Answering Service
When it comes to your funeral home, you need an answering service that will go above and beyond for a grieving family member 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You need to employ a funeral answering service company with kind, compassionate, and sincere staff members who truly understand your funeral home and can help a grieving family with whatever their needs may be.
Voice Link is the answering service funeral directors and funeral homes around the US trust to serve as their customer service call center.
5 Reasons To Let Voice Link Take Care Of Your Funeral Answering Service Needs
- A virtual receptionist will handle these delicate incoming calls with kindness and compassion.
We understand that a caller is grieving and maybe emotional when they call your funeral home. And because we believe our answering service is an extension of your business, a virtual receptionist will always treat your callers with the utmost respect, kindness, and care.
- We will get you your customer messages ASAP.
We understand it is important that funeral directors get their messages immediately. When you trust Voice Link to cover your funeral home’s phones, we will ensure that you get your messages quickly. You can also get your caller messages via text or email, or we can patch any caller right to your cell phone.
- Our answering services include other administrative tasks and help grieving family members get what they need when they need it.
We can help with scheduling viewings and pre-funeral/cremation service appointments. We can also handle a long list of other administrative tasks to help a caller get answers to information about specific funeral arrangements including:
- Giving grieving families information on local flower delivery services
- Providing incoming callers with information for grieving counselors, if necessary.
- Providing information on the family’s requests for donations in their loved one’s honor
- Providing callers with the loved one’s funeral service information
including time, date, directions, and the funeral service program
Let us alleviate your workload, so you can focus on what matters most, grieving families and their loved ones.
- You can design your own script.
Because we believe our funeral home answering services are an extension of your business, you can design your own incoming call scripts, so a virtual receptionist will answer your calls professionally and with care and compassion.
- Account set up is quick and easy.
Setting up a live answering service account with Voice Link is quick and easy. We will walk you through the whole process so everything will be done right the first time.
Find Your Plan
Voice Link of Columbus, Inc has over 30 years of experience in complete telecommunication solutions, and our live answering services can manage your funeral home’s calls and provide above and beyond service for your incoming callers. Find your plan, check out our pricing options, or give us a call at (706) 391-4623 for a free consultation.