Service Providers: 7 Reasons You Should Consider using a Live Answering Service
Not sure if a live phone answering service is right for your HVAC, plumbing, or other service-related company? When the nature of your business requires you and your crew to stay focused on the job at hand, phone calls often go unanswered, which means opportunities—and revenue could be missed. But answering your phone is just one thing we do.
Here are 7 other reasons why service providers can benefit from Voice Link’s Live Answering Service:
- 24/7/365 live answering so you don’t have to. We never take a break so that you can. When you partner with Voice Link for live answering services, you can rest easy knowing that your customers’ questions are getting answered, their appointments are being scheduled, and their frustrations are being carefully handled—day or night.
- An affordable answering service. Whether you just need occasional help answering your phones, support during peak hours, or after-hours assistance so you can spend time with your family, Voice Link offers flexible and affordable pay-as-you-go pricing to suit any budget. Our per-minute pricing gives you all the benefits of a professional live answering service without the commitment of a contract or a base rate.
- Unrivaled support from our team of virtual receptionists and operations personnel. At Voice Link, we’re, not just in the live answering service business. We’re in the relationship-building business. We do that through a proven track record of accountability and results. We strive to provide the best in virtual live answering services that exceed your expectations.
- Tools & technology to get the most out of your answering service. For more than three decades, Voice Link has been an industry-leading virtual live answering service, incorporating state-of-the-art technology so our clients get the most out of our services. Our secure messaging app allows you to send and receive encrypted messages to smartphones or mobile devices for secure, fast collaborative communications. Additionally, our client portal…..
- Professional telephone answering agents. With Voice Link’s professional, highly trained agents, you never have to wonder whether or not the person answering your phone is making a great impression on your client or potential client on the other end. Our agents are 100 percent USA-based, dedicated, and specifically trained to represent YOUR business in the best possible way.
- Troubleshooting. Voice Link’s live answering agents are dedicated, skilled, and specifically trained to provide an accurate and immediate response to your customer’s emails, texts, or phone calls for product or service assistance. Based on your exact protocols, our agents can be the first step in identifying possible issues, reducing the time you and your crew spend on the phone.
- Filtering non-emergency and emergency calls during normal work hours. Not every call is an emergency, but sometimes it is. You don’t have to second guess when you partner with Voice Link for live answering. We can filter and route your calls by priority so you immediately get the important ones and can save the non-emergencies for later.
We understand that as a service provider, every call is important, and every missed could translate into a missed opportunity. Let Voice Link help you stay focused on your busy day by providing live answering services. Find your plan today or request a quote.