When you employ a virtual receptionist company to help with your phone coverage and call dispatching needs, the company you hire will become an extension of your business. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the virtual receptionist company you hired is working out as well as helping your business succeed.
So, is the virtual receptionist service you recently hired the best fit for your company? Check out the three most important virtual receptionist service success factors and see how the virtual receptionist company you are currently working with is measuring up.
- A virtual receptionist company should improve your customer service.
Because a virtual receptionist can field calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, hiring one should greatly improve your customer service efforts.
However, there is more to customer service than just fielding calls. Here are some questions to consider:
- Are the virtual receptionists you’re using friendly and knowledgeable about your industry?
- Can you customize their phone call scripts?
- Are they properly dispatching services for emergency and non-emergency calls on your behalf?
- Are your current customers happy?
- A virtual receptionist company should improve your daily operations.
Are the daily operations of your business more efficient since you hired your respective virtual receptionist company? They should be. You can determine whether or not your daily operations are more efficient by considering the following:
- How fast are your calls being answered?
- Are calls being routed to the proper channels, including emergency and non-emergency calls?
- Are customer issues being resolved in a timely manner?
- Are leads being properly dispatched so your sales team can follow up as quickly as possible?
- Are you able to focus on other tasks of your daily operations because you know and trust that your calls are being answered and properly taken care of?
- Has your bottom line improved?
Hiring a virtual receptionist company should definitely improve your bottom line. In fact,
if your virtual receptionist service is properly taking care of your calls in a timely manner, your current customers should be happy as can be. This means they are more likely to use your services again and even refer your business to others, which means more revenue for your business.
A virtual receptionist company should also be handling your leads in a timely manner, which can lead to more sales overall.
Could Voice Link of Columbus Be The Right Fit For You?
Voice Link of Columbus, Inc has over 30 years of experience in complete telecommunication solutions, and our virtual receptionist services are guaranteed to help improve your customer service, operations, and bottom line. Find your plan, check out our pricing options, or give us a call at (800) 262-2799 for a free consultation.
Already using a different virtual receptionist company, but aren’t entirely happy with their services? See how much you can save when you switch to Voice Link!